Sunday, August 15, 2010

Let's Not Deal With Social Ills, Let's Beef Up Our Police Force!

With some training from the schools listed in this link, you too can become a fairly poorly paid patrol officer. The rewards? Dealing with complete and utter social breakdown while on foot. Apparently our government has plenty of funds available for this training as they keep spamming my mailbox. Don't they know people with MS cannot patrol on foot? Perhaps in a scooter with ice packs to cool us down, but not on foot. Go Team USA! Let's not address issues like unemployment, poverty, starvation, desperation, drug addiciton, homelessness and other social ills. Let's just keep feeding the police and military regimes.

http://sn131w.snt131.mail.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0

4 comments:

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

It's so much easier to shoot people than it is to help them. At least, that's what I think.

Tacoma Gawker said...

Now MWJ, we can't just shoot people. We must call the crisis team- okay- we laid off our 130 crisis mental health team workers this year in Pierce County Washington. Um, we have to pick up the slack in these times. MWJ, this is precisely why I let Brenda, the Chevron clerk, cry on my shoulder this morning. That is TRUE. I DID. -AW

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

I thought the Second Amendment gave us the right to shoot people. I'm very disappointed. I might even return my guns for store credit.

Tacoma Gawker said...

Um, bends head to whisper to counsel, "Um, Mr. MWJ- only in defense and make sure you don't shoot anyone in the back."