Thursday, September 16, 2010

Peer Training Is Going Well. If You Want To Be Cleared Of The Demon Delusion, Though, You Must Come To Us

Demons may exist, but if you see them all the time and think people are splashing blood in the bathroom of your business as a result of their possession, it is highly likely they are just messing with you because of your extremist beliefs.

If you or anyone out there reading this wants help to get out of any religious cult, call the crisis team in Pierce County. There are lots of nice folks who will hook you up with temporary housing, assistance, counseling and the like so you may adopt a more sensible outlook on life and regain some balance.

Have a blessed day! -Alison Whiteman

3 comments:

NineInchNachos said...

I just snorted raisin bran out my nose.

Linda Medrano said...

Frankly Alison I was hoping you would tell me how to get into a religious cult. Since I have no "real" religion, I think a cult might work out well for me.

Tacoma Gawker said...

Raisin Bran? My God! Go for Captain Crunch next time. LOL Linda, I can hook you up. They are all over the place in places you probably drive past daily. Seriously.