Wednesday, November 10, 2010

OMG! I Have A Tenth Follower!

Dear ten or so readers, welcome. I sense my blog influence expanding into an everlasting universe of blogsville. I am so not famous like my big brother Michael who seems to have a zillion followers.

If you like, you can check out his blog at: http://www.toomanymornings.com/ He is hilarious and receives personalized rejection slips from The New Yorker. Do you realize what a compliment that is? It means he is being read! My goodness! I aspire to receive a personalized rejection slip from someone besides Demos, the health information publishing company. They sent me a handwritten note. Oh, and I got one in 1976 from Dell Publishing too. LOL Oh bless you my dear ten! -AW

1 comment:

Linda Medrano said...

Alison, if you want more "followers" (how Jim Jones does that sound?) you might try being a follower. I think a lot of people check you out because you check them out. Just a thought!