Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Obama Quote On My Calendar Today

"I'm tired of talking about what we can't do, or won't do, or won't even try- I want all of us to stand up and to start reaching for what is possible."

Well, okay, Obama. However, for those disabled folks who cannot stand, they need to have someone write a sign that reads: "We cannot stand up and we are not going to take it anymore." I want all the diabled across this nation to hold this sign up either themselves or by anyone who taking care of him or her.

Now, go out there and enjoy your day. It is overcast and damp again here in The Pacific Northwest. Summer is apparently not going to arrive, but that's okay. I have a full spectrum lightbulb and take 25,000 mg. of Vitamin D per day. A complete lack sun will not harm me. I am not suggesting anyone who does not have multiple sclerosis take this much Vitamin D, but it's okay for me on account of my dis-ease. -Alison Whiteman

No comments: