Monday, July 18, 2011

Ten Recent Moments Of Bizarre

1. I went to get an appetizer at the nearby dining establishment where we dock the sailboat. The woman sitting next to me was totally drunk and said she had had a brain tumor removed recently. She then said she is a witch and could suck my energy out of me. I was kind of glad that she left. I still have my energy.

2. A man with obvious brain damage told me recently that he had to attend a "John" class. He tried to tell me more. I just moved away from him.

3. More than one aggressive driver in the north end of Tacoma in an SUV has nearly crushed my Saturn lately. If it stresses you out to maintain your high end lifestyle, trade it in for a less stressful lifestyle.

4. The MS Clinic in Seattle has deemed me "MADic" on account of my level of anger over not being able to get the state of Washington to give me transport to my medical appointments. I did finally succeed today by calling the Gov's office and threatening lawuits and east coast media exposure. In fact, a three-week problem was solved in forty minutes.

5. Pilates. I can do this for about ten minutes even in my current MS state of flare.

6. I am so fatigued I am down to reading mostly just headlines.

7. I sleep about twelve hours a day now and not because I am depressed, but because I am having a MS flare.

8. I had a weird dream that everyone I knew was going hiking. I would need a scooter to go hiking. Shit.

9. Telemarketers are not enjoying my complete lack of tolerance lately. I don't care.

10. My MS shot is for subcutaneous or fatty tissue only, not muscle. OMG! I thought I was going to die. I did not die. I am very much alive, although I need to go to sleep now. -Alison Whiteman

No comments: