Wednesday, September 7, 2011

An Example Of American Grammar: Note Found On The Ground

I probably should post this on the "things found" blog that already exists in cyber space, but this is my blog.

I am going to tell you what it says. I want to keep the names confidential, and if you can see the names, I apologize.

I think this note illustrates quite clearly we are not teaching our children grammar. Boot to the head to our school system! Okay, that was ranty. Well, I am known to be ranty so why stop now? The note, typed verbatim is below:

"(Name confidential) I'm not sure if I want to get the gr friendship necklace because I'm not sure if we are friends

I dont care if there reading this If they are I want them to know there ditty little brats

right now I'm probiby cryin

I hope you still my friends

Your friend (name removed)

PS I cant wait till next friday at 3:30 - Girls Play"

4 comments:

Shine said...

i like this and i really appreciate this...
Luxury Pix is Boulder Colorado’s local premiere real estate virtual tour provider, supplying image based marketing solutions to make your business soar above the competition.

“Our Pictures Sell Properties”
virtual tour company
in this u will surely find out some important tips.

sania said...

this is very interesting.Auto Transport in USA offering best auto transport rates for open and enclosed door to door auto transport & car shipping services. Auto transport in USA currently giving best auto transport rates all around the Country. We have reasonable auto transport rates for door to door car Transportation services every state and every city in the US.
for some usefull tips you can reffer this site
auto transport in usa
i am sure that you will find some useful information..

sania said...

This is very interesting.Karnevalskostüme gibt es in einer riesigen Auswahl. Ein schönes Faschingskostüm, wie es auch genannt wird, weckt das Interesse der Menschen seit jeher durch die vielfältigen Variationsmöglichkeiten
Günstige Karneval Kostüm
i assure you would be find imporant information..

Tacoma Gawker said...

I lived in Germany as a child for time, but I cannot read or speak German, however, thank you for the spam. Spam is better than nothing, plus there is a bit of English in the post. :-)